With this product you find the best quality / price ratio of the whole series! Excellent for domestic and industrial use, for storage (“Stand alone”system) and reduction of electricity bill (“Grid Connected”system). Can be installed in a few minutes without permission from local or national authorities!
All the advantages of our DOMUS series
- It is activated by very low winds: from only 1.2 m/ sec (500W/ 6 blades version).
- Small and light: only 14 Kg and 130 cm in diameter.
- Italian Design: simple and elegant line (Made in Italy).
- DARRIEUS / SAVONIUS hybrid rotor: the horizontal Savonius profile lowers the start-up threshold and increases efficiency at low regimes; the vertical profile Darrieus captures a large volume of air and increases performance at high revs. The result is a better output curve.
- 360 degree wind capture: Unlike common horizontal wind generators, vertical axis generators capture wind from all directions.
- Unlimited duration: since there are no moving mechanical parts (only the rotation of the motor that produces energy) the duration is almost unlimited.
- Silent: unlike the common horizontal wind generators that have to work at 600 RPM (revolutions per minute) DOMUS, working at only 60 RPM, does not produce noise.
- Self-braking: all vertical axis rotors, just by virtue of their intrinsic aerodynamic nature, are self-braking: when they reach their working rotation, the wind blade, which is geared against the wind, works as a brake, stabilizing the rotation speed and the efficiency.
- Plug &Play: all our systems can be installed in a few minutes without any need for permission from local or national authorities.
- 6-blade option: The six-blade option allows you to capture twice the wind in the same volume unit by doubling the power.
- Customisable pole height: The DOMUS line up from the PLUS configuration (or higher equipped kits) is completed by a 85cm high pole. You can customise the height with our modular M40 system by mounting universal poles (1.30m) on top of each other and securing them with tension cables in each junction.
- Universal fixing base: Our DOMUS kits in the PLUS configuration (or higher equipped kits) is completed by a pole (85cm) with universal fixing base, suitable to be mounted on any support. (* The fastening is carried out by our customers at their own risk and must be properly designed and executed according to the place and type of installation, for example on the ground, on the balcony, on the roof, etc.)
- Customisable inverter system: All our lines can be purchased either without inverter or with the preferred inverter system (“Stand Alone”/ “Grid Connected”). Here you can download our recommended wiring diagram: