Information for the processing of sensitive data Dear Sir, pursuant to Legislative Decree UE 2016/679 GPDR, on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the processing of the information concerning you will be based on the principles Of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and safeguarding your privacy and your rights.
In particular, data suitable for revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union type, As well as personal data that reveal the state of health and sexual life, may be processed only with the written consent of the person concerned and subject to the authorization of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (Article 26).
Pursuant to Article 13 of the aforesaid decree, we provide you with the following information. The sensitive data you provide will be processed, within the limits of the General Authorization of the Guarantor, for the following purposes: collection, retention and processing of your personal data in order to provide the service you requested.
Specifically, the goals are:
a. Manage and execute the provision of the requested service;
b. To comply with legal obligations or other obligations required by the competent authorities;
c. Send informative communications strictly related to the service you have received;
d. Send alerts regarding new services offered and organized events considered interesting to their users;
- Personal data will be processed exclusively by private electronic means. All the necessary IT security measures have been prepared to minimize the risk of third party privacy violations and, if necessary, take any other security measure;
- The transfer of data is always the responsibility of the user. Providing additional personal information on your part is optional;
- The data will not be communicated to other subjects or will be disseminated;
- The owner and manager of the treatment is Andrea Borsari;
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.makemu.it;
- You may at any time exercise your rights to the data controller in accordance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 which, for your convenience, reproduce in its entirety:
Legislative Decree no. 2016/679/UE, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of the treatment;
c. the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them as designated representatives in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a. updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
b. cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that are not required to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the transactions referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made aware, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is Reveals it impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b. the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.